Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On the Web: Just Hear !t

Just found out about a new music site today called Just Hear !t (See what they did with the exclamation point there? It's like an upside-down I...)


I checked it out, and I must say this is a pretty cool little site. You can search for any song on the Interweb, use an easy drag and drop feature, and create your own playlists. It's completely free, it's completely legal and it... you know... works.

I searched for a few different songs that I thought might trip it up and their search engine found every one of them.

I like it. I'm on board. It's in Beta testing mode right now, so you can't exactly sign up for it just yet, but I recommend checking it out: www.JustHearIt.com. I think you'll like what you see.

1 comment:

Cade said...

Dude, I haven't really gotten justhearit to work quite yet. But Damnation (class B) himself just showed me a site yesterday that I have been loving - www.fabchannel.com. Any artist you want to listen to - live in concert.