Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Failed Coheed & Cambria song names

Okay, so earlier today I posted my take on Coheed & Cambria. I feel good about it, but I think I failed to really drive home one thing about the band I find extremely interesting.

The song titles.

Take a look at some of these song titles from Coheed & Cambria's various albums:
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Cuts Marked in the March of Men
The Camper Velourium III: Al the Killer
Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)
The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court
Justice in Murder


Sheesh. Am I right?

Anyway, since I fancy myself quick on the ol' keyboard, I figured I could do just as well at naming songs. Now I'm thinking C&C should hire me to be their full-time title guy.

What do you think? Here are my titles:
The infinite sadness divided by the coursing winds of love and pain

Darkness encompasses the fragile body of lies and deception

Wreaking endless torment: The foul earth divides into shades of black

I cower (at the dawn of death and impassable light)

The awakening of glory and the madness of peril

Escaping lust volume 3

Shadow conquers the holy magistrate


I could go on and on. So whattaya say, C&C? Do I have a job?

No comments: